Part metro and part mountain, Salt Lake City blends the amenities and conveniences of a large city with the charm and natural splendor of a mountain town. it is easy to reach, easy to get around and easy to enjoy:
- Non-stop flights to more than 90 cities worldwide
- Convenient, 10-minute train service between the airport and downtown
- Hundreds of restaurants, bars, clubs, and shopping and entertainment options within walking distance of the Salt Palace Convention Center
- Relaxed liquor laws with alcohol served at bars and restaurants
- Four world-class ski resorts just 40 minutes away
- Free light rail and bus service throughout much of downtown
- Clean, safe and picturesque
Raise your glass
Unwind with colleagues at any of the hundreds of restaurants, bars, brewpubs and nightclubs located within or near the convention district. The days of “membership” requirements to enter bars and enjoy a drink are a thing of the past. This is not your father’s Salt Lake City!
Hoop it up
If rim-rattling slam dunks and high-arching three-point shots are your thing, make a fast break to EnergySolutions Arena just two blocks from the convention center to catch the NBA’s Utah Jazz as they tip off against some of the world’s greatest basketball teams.
Shop ’til you drop
The nearby Gateway and the City Creek Center are home to a combined 200-plus stores and restaurants where you can satisfy your unique tastes in fashion and food. Gather with friends for dinner or knock out some early Christmas shopping.
Kick up some powder
Whether you prefer to meander down the “bunny” slopes or defy gravity on the black diamond trails, enjoy a snow day at any of four world-class ski resorts just 30 minutes from downtown. For more information, go to www.visitsaltlake.com/ski.
Begin planning your Salt Lake City experience at www.visitsaltlake.com.